Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another press for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in the Microsoft Word or RTF file format.
- Where available, authors may include URLs for the references appearing in their bibliography.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Authors who publish with this press agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the press right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 4.0 license that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this press. You may not use this work for commercial purposes. You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual series for the non-exclusive non-commerical distribution of the version of the work published by the press (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this press.
The names and email addresses entered in this press site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this press and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Peer Review Process
All submissions will be sent out for blind review by experts in the relevant area. Authors will be provided with the results of those initial reviews in a timely fashion. Where substantial revisions are requested, manuscripts will be subject to a further round of review if the editors so judge.